Mist Blower, Canon Automatic Head Mist Spraying Machine, is a water based vehicle mounted spraying machine. The device is made of highest quality materials and can be used for 3 different purposes: ULV (30-50µm), Mist spraying (50-100µm), Garden Sprayer (100-150µm).
- ULV Fogger
Long lasting spraying with droplets between 30 – 50 microns.
- Mist Spraying:
Long lasting spraying with droplets between 50 – 100 microns.
- Garden sprayer function
Long lasting spraying with droplets between 100 – 150 microns.
Distinctive features of Mist Blower:
1. ULV Fogger
The properties of the Cold Fogger and ULV are quite different from each other. They both have different utilization areas. Owing to the micron size of 30-50µm, water-based ULV Fogger performs transparent mist application. The micron sizes are larger compared to the Cold Fogger property. ULV treatment with large micron size is used with larger vectors like houseflies and bugs of equal size. The evaporating effect of the sunlight will cause losses on the sprayed micron size. Operators knowing the specifities of each usage mode, with an application done at the right time with appropriate micron diameter corresponding to the bug size to be fought, obtain better pest control results.
2. Mist Sprayer
Water based Mist Sprayer micron diameters ranges from 50-100µm. Mist spraying is used for combating large-sized pests such as larvae, ticks, or cockroaches, with micron particle sizes ranging from 50-100µm. Thanks to the special nozzles of the device, all nozzles can turn 45 degrees up, down, left, and right. It performs residual spraying, and can spray a 7-meter-wide road or every square millimeter of children park exposed to acarid, tick attack.
3. Garden Sprayer
It has a two-stage (short and long-range) spraying gun with a 50-meter long hose and the capability to spray with a diameter of (100-150µm). The Garden Sprayer feature can be used for various activities such as systemic effective fly control in areas like slaughterhouses, intense and low-viscosity larva control in water puddles, disinfection of livestocks, animal living areas from viruses and parasites, and disinfection of garbage containers. With this feature, while effective disinfection processes are carried out, the productivity increases, and the labor costs caused by disinfection decreases.
Mist Blower, the mist spraying machine, has a 35 HP engine, a wide and powerful radial fan, the ability to spray with high air flow and a dense mist with a thickness of 70 microns on average. The Mist Blower spraying machine with an automatic nozzle is compatible with all double cabin vehicles, and has the ability to spray in desired direction thanks to its automatic nozzle feature. Additionally, with its 50-meter hose and spraying gun, the operator can continue spraying in hard-to-reach areas without interruption. These features increase efficiency, and reduce labor costs while providing effective control.
The Distinctive Features of vehicle-mounted Mist Blower spraying machine:
- Mist Blower is equipped with “8 mist spraying nozzles“ with a diameter of 70 µm, and “8 ULV spraying nozzles“ with a diameter of 40 µm, in total 16 nozzles.
- It has an automatic nozzle feature. Nozzles can be rotated to the desired position using a joystick. Thanks to the system’s 270° (up-down) and 300° (left-right) rotation angles, it has the ability to rotate 360° around itself.
- It includes a 50-meter long high-pressure resistant hose and a professional spraying gun. The beam feature of the spraying gun provides two different spraying modes for long and short distances, allowing flexible usage.
- It has a 35 HP water-cooled diesel engine and a 30-liter fuel tank capacity. With a fuel consumption of 1.5-2.0 liters per hour, it can operate continuously for 20 hours.
- Our system has a formulation tank capacity of 500 liters.
- The vehicle-mounted mist blower spraying machine is equipped with an illumination lamp on the nozzle, suitable for night use, and illuminates the targeted area with the illumination lamp during nighttime.
- The chassis dimensions are suitable for all double cabin vehicles. It is designed to fit modern double cabin cars.
The WHO (World Health Organization) has written a book about space treatment. More detailed information can be obtained from “A practitioner’s guide”.