The SM900 fumigation machines thermal fogger has a remote control and gasoline operated 57,3 Hp pulse jet engine. Thanks to the high power engine a temperature of 1200°C is developed in the combustion cell. At the end section of the nozzle this temperature falls down to 450°C, and the formulation liquid is transferred to the area, where the temperature is 450°C. During this meeting the oil-based formulation is converted into vapour state and the spraying process will be realized.
- It is used as disinfection fogger in the fight against the Covid-19 virus.
- In areas of environment health and public health it is used for insecticide space treatment purposes.
- It is used with pest control purposes in vector fighting against bugs i.e. mosquitos, houseflies, locust.
- It is used for agricultural spraying and in greenhouses.
- With anti-freeze it is used for protection against agri-frost.